Saturday, March 29, 2008

I'll tell you why Mr and Lydgate are nobs...






















Here's why; Mr decide that a fun way to spend the evening would be for me to make Lydgate into a zombie. he boiled 'blood', I used a woefully inadequate makeup kit. I still think he looks more 'Eric Draven' than Zombie. They the ran around the house with Lydgate striking various Zombie-esque poses while Mr snapped away. Someone should tell Lydgate that still cameras don't record sound. He 'grrr-aaaahhhed' and moaned his way through half an hour. Then they had casserole and banana bread and settled down a bit. I do apologise to anyone out there who knows anything about makeup. I had NO latex, NO brushes, one mangy and mostly dry basic palette, no blues except for a garish aqua eyeshadow, and a serious dearth of effctive cosmetic contact lenses (used to have a cats-eye yellow pair but they disappeared years ago).
Anyhoo, that's how we marked '2 weeks until the wedding'. Unlikely to forget it in a hurry:-)....Nobs.














3 comments: