Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Day 16

Whoo Hoo! It's overcast and cool! This means lots of cooking for Mr, lots of quilting for me and a nice long walk with minimal sweatage later on. Ideas of lovely bubble-bath starting to percolate too...hmm, cedarwood, ginger and gardenia oils added, ryuchi sakamoto on the stereo, long lazy thoughts allowed to amble where they will.
Yes, the bath must be indulged in, then cooking, then quilting.
Ooohhhh, I just adore days-off! No teaching this afternoon, just hours and hours of being in my own company. Utterly fantastic.
Here's a weird blast from the past; was just 'poked' on Facebook by one of my first boyfriends. Lovely fella,-turned out to be gay (should have picked it from the bizarre obsession with Kylie Minogue and Whitney Houston). Odd to see him after all these years. Facebook is a strange thing indeed.
Almost guaranteed there will be another post later complete with photos and recipes of today's endeavours. I'll do my best, but as always, you'll probably have to forgive the appalling photography skills-)



No comments:

Post a Comment