Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 13

Where has my appetite gone? Can someone give it back please? A green smoothie and a salad is not enough to exist on for one day surely? Why is my tummy saying 'No thanks,-I am quite replete'?
Guess what we pickedup today? -our stupidly expensive wedding rings. I only hope we don't get robbed. Mr's is especially pretty, although I may have a challenge getting it on him on the day...but then again, this is the kind of thing that makes wedding guests chuckle and relax.
I also had my 'trial' makeup session. Very pleasing. Lovely Dora managed to do me a 'face' that was gentle and soft and still left me recognising the face in the mirror. Relief surges. the last two times I was 'made up' by a professional i ended up looking like a drag queen/hooker.
Unfortunately it is Sunday which means that work looms on the horizon and the week begins. It is easier to deal with due to the nice 4-day weekend coming up. I have been promised a drive past growing veges and a possible trip to market-thingies. Note that please witnesses, He promised.
Mr's mum and dad dropped in today for a quick visit and did not comment on weight loss.
This means either
(a) my parents are fibbing to keep me happy and motivated or
(b) the weight loss is truly insubstantial and not able to be seen by others.
Either way, it has left me feeling a little less shiny. Soldier on Cath, Soldier on.




2 comments:

  1. they maybe just didn't feel comfortable mentioning your weight loss. Or were they jealous?

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, you know the right thing to say:-) lotsa happy grins:-)

    ReplyDelete