Monday, March 17, 2008

Day 15





HALFWAY MARK.

PRO'S;

(1) 4.2 kilos released into the big wide universe for someone who needs them:-) (9.24 pounds)

(2) Newfound sense of self-discipline

(3) possibility of looking good on wedding day (and enjoying wedding night)

(4) More energy

(5) reduced appetite

(6) Lower shopping bills

(7) Reduced carbon footprint (no fossil fuels used for cooking)

(8) Clear skin

(9) water intake increased substantially

(10) wine and cigarette intake decreased substantially


CONS;

(1) Haven't been cooking for Mr, and feel that he's getting the wrong end of the deal

(2) Can't afford to buy all organic so may be ingesting more pesticides than I'd like

(3) Would have liked weight loss to be more substantial and miraculous somehow...

(4) Am starting to get a little bored of the 'mono' diet

(5) Really hate wheatgrass,...no really.

(6) wish for Claudia Schiffer's body now and do not have. Annoyed.


So, all in all, more pro's than con's. It is quite a difficult diet to stick to for the results I must say. I think I lost simlar amounts when I was doing 'Weight Watchers' without the extremity of food limitation. Having said that, I hate having to pay someone to weigh me every week and to tell me what to eat when I know I am perfectly capable of doing it myself.

Oh well, I fully intend to continue this until the wedding, and if things continue, should be able to shed another 4 kgs or so. Even Mr's parents would have to notice an 8kg weight loss? -I know my dressmaker will:-)

Oh the dreaded wedding photos that will be eternal testimonial to my success...or failure.

Might speed things up a little and chuck the wine completely until then I think. Wonder if chickpeas (cooked) are slowing things down any?..hmmm, how will I stay full without the protein component? hmmmm....


Good News! received a water filter today from Mum as a gift. Yay! No more trapsing down to her place to fill large containers! Now,-how to install the damn thing....(excuse me while I waste my entire morning fussing with water gadgets).



No comments:

Post a Comment