Monday, March 31, 2008

I definately want what I have not got...

Wants:

(1) Time, time, time

(2) To be miraculously excused from work this week

(3) To have a few seconds to gather my thoughts

(4) Long afternoon walks in the crisp autumn air

(5) To NOT have to teach people who couldn't care less about things that I couldn't care more about

(6) LOTS of bubble baths and soothing music

(7) Time for my sorely neglected garden

(8) Money for my sorely neglected garden

(9) Patience

(10) A whole uninterrupted day with my father


Actualities:

(1) No time...well, probably slightly less than that when you think about it

(2) Normal working schedule plus extra precious day lost with make-up lessons

(3) This is my second...enjoy

(4) Not happening due to fact that am teaching through the best part of the afternoon

(5) Lots of lessons with many children that do everything in their power not to touch the piano all week long

(6) Hah! See item #1

(7) Double Hah!

(8) Sob

(9) Will chastity do?.....

(10) Brother in country therefore parents generally unavailable.


On a brighter note, I have wednesday free. Will have bath then. Will hope wedding organizes itself. Off to bed so I can at least lie down while fretting. Back to Mersyndol time of month again too, so that's just an added joy. -Gotta love dealing with all this and substantial pain and IQ loss. What fun. But hey, there are people everywhere with worse problems right? ...Why is that never as comforting as it should be? Would like a cuddle about now, but Mr went to bed 2 hrs ago and is now in happy snore land.

Am going to try and dream of relaxing things that I don't have time for.


Remember relaxing drive to waterfall with Mr. Remember gorgeous picnic on spongy grass and the sheer bliss of having him all to yourself for a fortnight.


1 comment:

  1. No no, the 12th is protected. And I also have the 11th and 13th off, so don't you worry li'l missy. All is good.

    ReplyDelete