Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 18

I cheated. Because I was feeling so awful yesterday I ended up eating cooked food for dinner last night. I'm not going to beat myself up though,-back on the wagon as of this morning! I know it sounds weird but my tummy was really churning and needed a 'glue' like substance, so I had a very small amount of pasta. Without getting too graphic,-salad was just going straight through me (or back up again).
Today is shaping up to be a looooong day. Mr and I are just about to set out for Newcastle for his neice's 2nd birthday. I have made a big salad to take down and am hoping to resist the temptation of a vegan sausage:-) It is finally cool enough for a jumper and raining...hard weather in which to maintain resolve! BUT, I have to remind myself that I only have 12 days left to go! (6 days until my second last dress-fitting).
Mr has just made himself baked bean toasted sandwiches and the smell is filling every sense! I'm hoping to stave off the desire for hot things by drinking litres of tea.
Oh well, I shall fill my weekend with quilting and keep my mind occupied.
Weigh-in in three days also keeps a firm head on my shoulders!



No comments:

Post a Comment