Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Day 17

Is it only day 17? That doesn't seem fair somehow. I seem to have been on this diet for years. Not a good day today, I am coming down with some kind of evil virusey-thing and feel like I've been run over. I have dragged myself out of bed and ingested food, but am not liking the chances of making it down to work this afternoon. This really sucks because I already have tonnes of makeup lessons to give. I also hate being a pain-in-the-ass for Liz and Dawn, our two beautiful admins. They are so good to me and letting them down is awful. I'm afraid I may have to though as walking to the station feeling like this is well nigh impossible.
Usually I'd just consume a can of 'V' and soldier through, but my tummy wouldn't take it today. All I can bear is cold water. Even my lunch-salad is sitting badly.
5 minutes later
Lunch is no longer sitting badly. Is no longer in tummy.
Have called work and cancelled for today and feel awful (physically and socially). Am supposed to drive down to newcastle tomorrow morning for Mr's neice's 2nd birthday too...here's hoping it's a 24 hour thing. OK, have to sign off,-bathroom is calling (again).



No comments:

Post a Comment