Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 14

Int. Morning. Gradual crescendo of party sounds. Champagne pops. Adults celebratory cheers etc.

MS/SA Cath: Four point 2 kilograms. Four point two! That's good, right? I'm in some shock. I guess I thought it would stop working or some such. Am suitably amazed. I did experience some serious trepidation when faced with the scales this morning. All the 'what if's?' crowded into my foggy morning brain and almost stopped me hopping on. Then I thought 'better the devil you know' and stepped onto the white-square-of-death with a wince and looked down squintily. The magical 4.2 has made me happy-ish for today. I am not happy that I have to go in to work, but am resigned to the facts of earning and living.

C/U: Conspiratorially. What if this conitnues to work? ....Nah. I'll hit a plateau,-it always happens. Still...it's starting to become very exciting...the thought that I may be quite slim for the wedding-day. Does that make me shallow?

MS/HA: Good place to sign goo for the day. I'm looking up ever so slightly so any double-chin is impossible for you to see, and we're avoiding my back view all together. Well, at the end of the day, you don't need to be slim after all,-you just need a camera man who knows what they're doing and is sensitive to the female plight.

End Scene





3 comments:

  1. yup...'sign goo'?...was supposed to read 'sign off', -sudden switching on synapse direction apparently.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss. I'm sure you will go down more. the plateau doesn't usually start until a few months later. and no you aren't shallow to want to be slim for the wedding. I'm rooting for you, go Cath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankyou:-) Your encouragement is received very gratefully! (Both raw and in terms of inspiration:-)

    ReplyDelete