Saturday, March 8, 2008

Day 6

Odd dreams last night that included playing live tetris with family members as blocks, babies and peas and them being the same thing, cats that woofeed and various nefarious others.

I woke up a little too early for my liking though (being a Sunday and all!) and tried to get back to sleep in vain. Mr had decided to watch the Buffy seasons again (at 9 in the morning??!!), and I defy anyone to sleep with SMG's whiny little voice screeching through your synapses. That, and 'Willow's shocking attempt to act. Christ, I swear if I hear that fasle-start 'W...w...well, it's kinda funky...r...r.right?' again, I may actually hurl chunks. Anyhoo, 'Boo' to Mr for being insensitive.

However, yay for Mr fixing the mower and getting into it yesterday afternoon.

Why do men have to always, always negate any good they do with some random act of pure thoughtlessness? There's hardly any point getting excited about the nice moments because they absolutely and without fail will get squashed pretty damn soon.
Erm, diet-wise,-same old. Currently chugging down yummy green smoothie, will probably do Cath-salad for lunch and zucchini noodles with 'marinara' sauce' for dinner.
Also stressed because am out of cigarettes and have no money to buy more. This is probably not affecting my mood favourably.




No comments:

Post a Comment