Thursday, July 12, 2007

A New Way to Play


Ok, because I am severely technologically challenged, I have had to create a whole new blog. I couldn't remember my password for the old blog and the retrieval process was machiavellian, so here we are again at the beginning, a very good place to start.

So the news from the front;

Brett and I are treading the amateur boards again in The Blue Mountains Musical Society's production of 'Fiddler on the Roof'. Motel and Tzeitel respectively. (Does that mean we're on the boards or on the skids?...)

So far rehearsals haven't presented any major hassles apart from a few bitchy comments directed my way (regarding my age and appearance) and the usual dodgy harmony from the chorus. I keep telling myself it will be right on the night. It is a mantra that sometimes sounds a little bit like hyperventilation.

Anyhoo, Now that I can actually access my page, I may begin to think again. One can always hope. I hereby solemnly swear not to put too much wedding crap on this blog, but I also solemnly swear by my absolute right to be rude and dismissive with anyone vaguely resembling a troll.

Now, off to other blogs to inform you lot about the change of address.


No comments:

Post a Comment