Monday, August 25, 2008

Quitting

Wow, this is really really hard. I didn't take into account the hours after work when one is used to de-stressing with a cigarette and a glass of wine. Stressful day added to the mix makes thinsg quite impossible. Woe the day 11 years ago that I put one of these lovely things into my system. It is very very hard to say goodbye. If I want a future that includes children I must give this up. Logically speaking, I don't think I'll be happy at 50 with my cigarettes and no child. In the meantime I have hell to deal with (as well as a 6 day week and management servers going down which makes me unable to do my job re: timesheets/invoices/cost reports).
Small fact added that I need $$. I need these things to work as they should so I can live. OK. Calm down, Ring various important persons on the morrow and fix it. Destroy the detritus of another months failure. Keep hoping.



1 comment: