Wednesday, August 13, 2008

It would be, it would be so nice....

I would like to be leaving on a Jet-Plane about now. Zonkingly exhausted and relying on caffeinated substances to get me through the day. Uncharacteristically, I'm dreaming of beaches and fruit and breezy huts. Mind you, if someone said 'sorry, the tropics are full, you'll have to go to Scotland' I probably wouldn't weep.
My hand are covered in unsightly chillblains and I have a lergy I can't seem to shake. Right now, I look forward to bedtime. It gets me quite excited,-the idea of an 8 hour blackout.
I want to eat salad but my house is so cold of an evening it seems like torture to even consider it. It is soooooo time for a holiday, even a working holiday would be OK.
I am summoning the energy to teach music for 4 hours this afternoon. The God of pianoforte is apparently not available, nor is the God of 'all children are special' so I'm going to have to try summoning the God of fiscal necessity.
To add to the fun, I have a nice sticky left eye that is suggesting conjunctivitis.
My appetite disappeared last week and hasn't returned. I am quite annoyed at this. One of my stand-by pleasures, and it's out for the count.
It didn't help that I spent 5 hours last night listening to the most depressing client stories in the universe. 'Then I f*n got an f*n sledgehammer and f*n smashed her phone, little b*tch was askin for it. Dont f*n push me, I'm tellin ya' (me trying to explain why text-based study was important to drama development...she thought I meant 'text' messaging).
I need an energy and motivation injection Doctor,-prescription please?



2 comments:

  1. Prescription: come out to Bathurst and I'll make something yum to eat. With brown rice. I have lots of brown rice at the moment. I'm thinking chili, lime and coriander stir-fry (with a little garlic- it works well).

    Then we all go to the park afterwards with a loaf of bread. You know why.

    In the meantime, utilise Brett to his full sympathetic potential. He is an untapped resource. He would like to be tapped, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou Doctor dear. If I had a day off I would do just that. Went to Katoomba hospital today for a visit. I got a bum injection and some lvuly wuvly pain killers and had a little snooze while listening to a 4 year old scream as though he were being skinned alive. Much fun was had by all:-)

    ReplyDelete