Friday, August 31, 2007

Sans imagerie...


I was all ready to post about the extreme beauty of the male back, but buggered if I can find any images. I googled and googled and googled some more. I was given 'stock' image of model (yawn), beetles with eggs on their backs and the back view of an obese male (call me shallow, but I don't find illness attractive).
So, calling all people who can actually use a computer (and don't just pretend like me), Pweeeease send me an image of a nice male back. No Fabio's, no body builders, just a nice male back (like the ones you see of an evening).
I will then photoshop and add arrows and explanations for (my) joy at this sight. This is mainly for Cam, but also because after my (admittedly half-arsed) search, there seems to be great dearth of 'back people' out there.
Have I got a fetish? ....whoohoo! How exciting! I'm really really left now!....


No comments:

Post a Comment