Thursday, April 10, 2008

stress much?


Well and good. We had a wedding rehearsal today and apart from my need to behave like a brattish 3 year old, everything went swimmingly:-) (Whosoever invented that phrase has obviously not seen Mr. swim..lol).

The weather has cleared up beautifully and the autumn colours are perfect.

Lovely lunch sitting like hippies on the Leura Mall strip followed by a couple a beers at the Royal with Lydgate and Cybervixen.

Slightly worried about things but dealing (I think) graciously. As Mr's boss said today 'Screw-ups can be charming'. Too true. I will attempt to not giggle my way through the ceremony. Official things always tickle my funny-bone. I am amused by pomp and circumstance and slightly tittilated by the idea of destroying said pomp completely....




2 comments:

  1. Best wishes for a wonderful day. When we got to the kiss in our ceremony we both kept tipping our heads in the same direction and it took 3 tries. The guests were amused. They thought maybe we hadn't practised enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. I don't remember much about the ceremony to be honest:-) I did forget my vows...but the day was perfect!

    ReplyDelete