Saturday, April 12, 2008

Hostages


My adored photographer has all the photos still, but I took about 5 to show off immediately:-) Most are from this morning, but hey,-I was just a trifle busy yesterday.

I couldn't have asked for a more marvellous day. Following, I am now totally in love with at least 50 people (generally known as 'guests') in addition to my husband. This is not as tricky a thing to pull off as it may sound. Everyone was just so damned fabulous and peaceful, and jolly and merry and you know, everything.

Weddings are stressful things, but after the pure joy of the day, I begin to understand why people keep doing it:-) I only wish we had been able to afford a wedding videographer. I know my memory, and it is a shame that I will eventually lose some of the details (especially the marvellous speeches). I also neglected to take any photos of the post dinner and cocktails at Lillianfels. That was supremely dumb. Supremely.

However, rest assured that many many gorgeous shots will be posted with all haste and that I am a happy happy girl.
Bloody uploads keep failing. Will try again tomorrow. Grr.




1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful dress. I love iridescent fabric, changing colors as you move. And.....you are beautiful as well, radiant I guess is how they describe brides.

    ReplyDelete