Monday, September 10, 2007

"Well, what the hell DO you want?!".....

Fine, here's my Christmas list...you asked.....

(1) My own home. Must have large wooden kitchen and spacious bathroom as well as my 'piece of earth'.
(2) Roles in profesional musical theatre
(3) All my great friends happy, secure and not too far away
(4) some friggin' credit
(5) Enough money to buy the Ryuichi Sakamoto 'Wuthering Heights' soundtrack
(6) To have finished my course and consequently to be able to earn decent money
(7)For my little brother to be happy
(8) For my father to reverse his diabetes
(9) enough money to support my furry friends all over the world
(10) For Australia to substantially reduce their meat consumption and for some decent animal-rights laws to be passed.
(11) Just one halfway decent film role
(12) To have the time and means to study the Cello
(13) to travel to exotic climes

That's about it. Simple and predictable. Happy now?....



2 comments: