Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Steatopygia






Whoa. I mean, 'I like big buts and I cannot lie...'
Ok I have a little tiny, wee, almost ridiculous But in comparison.
Apparently this is an adaptive mechanism for living in tropical climates. i.e the limbs remain lean and fast while the fat stores will see you through the 'dry' season when there is little to eat.
The future of the Australian female while global warming continues?
Is it just me or is that whole 'pointy' thing absolutely extraordinary? I love learning new things:-)




5 comments:

  1. Where did you get that picture of me?

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he. You're all over the net darl:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like she needs to do a mega crap.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good. Haven't been up to your place for a while, and as long as I'm playing piano I don't care who uses me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That picture has been altered, unfortunately. Steatopygia is quite pronounced, but not as in this picture. An unaltered copy can be found here: http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/b/b9/Steatopygia.jpg/292px-Steatopygia.jpg

    ReplyDelete