Friday, October 12, 2007

Busy but not engaged


Why have I not written anything interesting or cotroversial for weeks?

I am swamped trying to fill the Opera House concert hall (2000 people) and organising a top-drawer choir for my little brother.

I am also in production week for 'Fiddler On the Roof' (BMMS). I have recently been co-opted into publicity for both events (as well as performing in them).

Anyone that is desperate for a truly fabulous musical hit should buy tickets/


I know he's my brother...nepotism is truly not in play. I would go anyway. This work is fan-bloody-tastic.

All of cream-boys fans should be aware that he will sing!

It's worth the price of admission just to see that, surely?




8 comments:

  1. And creamboy is scared shitless but how could he say no to this opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found this just to make you happy...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69in1Mztn78

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is not hyphen in Creamboy and I will email you shortly about writing something about this interesting sounding thing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. (Rubbing slapped hand)...sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Cath... I think you'll like this:

    http://odeo.com/audio/397590/view

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's just WRONG Cam:-) Mind you, still giggling...

    ReplyDelete
  7. And thankyou for 'The Heights'....just lovely...but why does Ryuichi look like an asian Richard Clayderman....?"-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Now you've made me cry (in a good way)...I just adore that piece (Heights) it is extraordinary that a japanese man from half way across the world can write my soul. Must meet Ryuichi. -Will need you to translate. Thankyou again. It's a wonderful misty night too. I sat on my balcony, watched the mist swirl around the streetlight and just indulged in the sorrow. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou. Am now going to listen to it again (this will be no.8!) obsessive, me?...:-)

    ReplyDelete