Thursday, January 22, 2009

Too many cigarettes

Yes, I am smoking again. Screw you if you have opinions on this.
It has been 4 weeks since D-Day and no AF. No hormone levels checked, no nothing.
I have been swimming out fury every day at Lawson pool. I checked out a website with the search criteria 'How much weight can I lose + swimming?' It said basically none. All the 'studies' have shown that you need to do weights too.
So, -it's 36 degrees and Walking/Jogging seems a little silly. I swim a kilometre and it does....nothing (apart from keeping me cool).
In addition, I'm being royally screwed by my 'parent theatre company'...oh don't worry, it's all 'mistakes' and 'circumstance' but F.U.C.K!!! I have worked so hard for the last three months to see this thing happen. Being screwed with right now is just downright FUCKED.
Mind you, -yet another shining example of why people don't need to give a damn unless you make them shitloads of money..magically.
3 days post D & C I was sitting in 40 degree heat painting sets in the riff. But it isn't nearly enough for the would-be corporate machine.
Mr has been forging forth with future venue negotiations, but I wonder who will benefit in the long run? Never mind. It's late and I should try to sleep before the world outside heats up like Dante's Inferno.
Plans? I will swim tomorrow at 6.30pm. That's about all my brain can handle.



No comments:

Post a Comment