Thursday, November 29, 2007

What goes around...


I should have touched wood.
Now I'm sick as a dog. My throat is an inferno embedded with razors, my nose is dripping buckets, I have an awful dry cough that only gets worse when I try to sleep.
Last night I totalled about 2hrs. Exhausted and needing TLC. Brett is sick too though, so limited sympathy and care is available.
Tomorrow I have to clean the house from top to bottom for a buyers inspection on saturday. Woo-hoo and Huzzah. I also have dear Lydgate coming up to celebrate the end of his course. I am determined to make a huge vegan lasagne and a crispy salad. Best of luck to me. I wish me all the best.


3 comments:

  1. No no, get some rest! I'm actually quite happy to defer going up to your place now that I've read this blog.

    I am utterly mortified that I have given you (and Brett, and my entire family) this cold. I believe I actually caught it from one of the very sick patients on resp ward, because it's more virulent than most cold viruses.

    It started the same way with me: headache, malaise, so very sore throat, but then it descended and became a lower respiratory tract infection, complete with runny nose and coughing. Took me at least a week and a half to get over it completely.

    Sorrrrrry!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah the joys of being buddies with a doctor! I have now recovered but have just had a wisdom tooth removed so am once again, sore and sorry for myself!
    Luv ya lots (unlike others I could mention that yell a lot for no real reason). See you on friday?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Most definitely. I want to tell you guys about the Henry Lawson rehearsals.

    ReplyDelete