Tuesday, May 27, 2008

ouch

I dug out tonnnes of yarrow, dismantled a lavender bush and some other herbaceous monster, pruned back all the sage, cut back the ginger liles, thrived the veges, planted spinach and attacked the passionfruit vine. I am zonked.
Tomorrow I have to clean up the mess I made today (another 4 hours work). I made a lovely McDougall meal for dinner and then wrecked it by eating two handfuls of salted peanuts. Salt is so very very good.
Tomorrow we'll have good-girl burritos (made without an inch of fat). Mr will accidentally eat raw veges and I will be smug.
I haved chucked ACNT in favour of Charles Sturt University and am anxiously awaiting my acceptance (or not) letter. Another 2 years, but with the glorious HECS in place, I can actually afford to study.
Oh, and I suck at poker,-truly.



No comments:

Post a Comment